Senior Software Engineer (PHP)
July 20, 2022
Key Selling Points
- We are incorporated in Japan as Kaicom Solutions Japan Co. Ltd. with principle office in Tokyo and subsidiary in Bangladesh as Kaicom BD. Based on our software development knowledge and working with Japanese company more than 15 years, we are involving with mega project for software development in Bangladesh, we do software development lab contract, offshore development with Japanese and USA company. At present we are developing and implementing software for the infrastructure project for Bangladesh government funded by Japanese Government, and Various CRM related project for the Japanese private organization.
- Requirement analysis and find the technical solution
- Feasibility study on different requirements
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Conduct review of code, design documents of other developers
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Follow and enable the team with agile methodologies.
- Use the modern practices like TDD, CI/CD and automated testing to take the product to the next level.
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility of the product.
- Managing servers and databases for functionality.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems of existing applications.
- Research on emerging technologies and trends.
- Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Graduate in IT or CSE or Software engineer from any Government Recognized University.
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4.5 year(s)
- Very good understanding of web site & web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Deep knowledge of PHP7 with OOP features, Laravel Framework (Mandatory), CodeIgniter.
- Minimum 4 years of proven working experience in Raw PHP, PHP framework, PHP (OOP), Laravel Framework (Mandatory), Yii, Codeigniter, Symfony
- Sound Knowledge of PHP Design Patterns (MVC, HMVC)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with JSON data
- Developing REST full API in PHP to assist mobile application development and other third-party integration
- Must have knowledge about React JS / Angular, Vue CLI
- Must have thorough knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap development with responsive and legacy browser compliance.
- Ability to lead a team of developers working in a project through requirements analysis, planning, design and also development but also capable to work alone when required.
- Ability to continue multiple projects in parallel
- Collaborate with internal teams, Review and debug code and Perform validation and verification testing
- Always maintain coding documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and follow the "clean code" concept.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like GitLab and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Fluent in English and is able to communicate clients, collect requirements.
- Ability to solve problems as they appear in projects and help project team members as necessary.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and doesn't take working as pressure but enjoys challenges.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns.
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to Work with Foreign Customer.
- Tk. 60000 - 90000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Performance Linked Benefit
- Career Progression Programs